Video “is the future of content marketing,” according to an article in the Guardian Professional (7/2/14)
- Various studies show more than half of companies are already making use of the medium – a figure that’s predicted to rise as more and more realize the possibilities.
- Nielsen claims 64% of marketers expect video to dominate their strategies in the near future.
- YouTube receives more than one billion unique visitors every month – that’s more than any other channel, apart from Facebook.
The article goes on to cite these key elements:
- (Video) is naturally engaging and, in an age of information overload, it’s vital for small businesses to offer content that is easy to digest; if not, consumers will simply move on.
- If you want to fully realize video’s potential, you must make it easy for users to find and share it. Don’t neglect mobile either.
- Always consider the audience you are trying to reach and ensure the video is relevant to them.
- Do not neglect social media and be sure to promote across multiple channels.
- Be creative, not only with the videos themselves but in the campaign strategy you build around them.
This is why you need to engage a video professional. We have produced hundreds of videos for clients ranging from manufacturers to non-profit organizations to educational websites. We will work with you to ensure that your message is clear, concise and engaging. We can also work with you to get your message out to your audience using social media. Contact us today to request a no-obligation quote.