High Definition video, once the exclusive domain of broadcasters and major studios, is now affordable for the rest of us. We have access to multiple cameras, audio and lighting, and award winning shooters and editors. With our cost-effective, professionally produced videos you can educate and entertain consumers, demonstrate your products, create a mood, or train your employees.
Marketing • Training • Demonstration • Corporate image • Webisodes • Video and DVD packaging design
5 Ideas to get you started
- Demonstrate your product or service: Don’t just tell, show your customers how your business works. In other words, bring your how-to guides to life. In our experience, informed prospects are more likely to spend money.
- Use customer testimonials: Your best fans can explain on video how using your products or services solved a problem or improved their lives. Help prospects see themselves in the stories of real people.
- Put donor dollars to work: Videos of how your charitable donations benefit a cause tell a compelling story, which makes a problem — and how donations help remedy it — more real.
- Introduce your staff: This simple method can help show your dedication, passion and commitment to customer satisfaction. It can also create a greater connection with customers by showing them the faces and personalities of your employees.
- Offer a video tour of your office or business location: Another option is to add some spice to your website’s “About Us” page by providing an insider’s look at your operation.
- Request to take a poll or survey: Add a personal touch to your “Tell us what you think” feedback requests by creating a video. In it, assure customers that their opinions matter.
Learn more here
Take a look at a few of our projects:
Produced for ATLX
California’s wine is explores in our series of episodes on the California Wine Navigator™
We produce weekly videos for the popular When Creativity Knocks™ website